10.19.2010

Monkey Business


I have so much to catch up on, but I have decided not to stress!! I know, I know I'm brilliant!!

October 12 we celebrated Audrey's 2nd birthday! Drew, mom, Katie, Jeremy, Owen, Audrey, and I headed to celebrate this wonderful 2 year old! We went to the NC Zoo were we saw lots of great animals, got tons of hugs, laughter, exercise, and pictures! :) Audrey loved the mister the best, but it was a great atmosphere to hang out with family! We were hoping that all of the walking would cause Owen to make an appearance but no luck so far!! He will definitely be well worth the wait just like his sister was!




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post! The pictures are great and I love the pictures you chose...pretty much tells the story of the whole day. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great memories.. and pictures- made me feel like I was there.

    ReplyDelete