10.25.2010

Starting the week off right

Thankful Monday is here again.. I can't believe how fast time is going!!

1. My God has kept me safe and healthy for 23 years. I'd say that's a blessing.
2. Wacky teenagers that make standing in line at Scaremare for 3 hours fun. (even if it's exhausting)
3. Laughter. Life is SOOO much better with it!
4. Stromboli. Yummm.
5. Being productive. People may think that being lazy is wonderful, but I always end up more in a panic when the laziness ends. Not Fun.

6. Rain... I always seem cozier when it rains. :)
7. The thought of starting a new bible study... makes my heart happy!
8. A new straightner that is FAST and makes my hair super straight!

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for a sweet daughter who is excited about productivity, new Bible studies, and cool new hair straighteners! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete