10.05.2010

I married a child.

I just had to write a quick note about what happened this afternoon. Drew got home and told me to close my eyes because my birthday presents had come in the mail. He was going to hide them but then he decided I needed to have one because he wasn't sure if it was going to work.

"Drew whatever you think"... "Okay, here!"

He hands a C28 shirt to me and says he isn't sure if it would fit. So I try it on and of course it's too tight. (It's not Drew's fault, he got the size I normally wear, but fashionable things are more snug... if you know what I mean) We talk back and forth about getting the next size up and then he giddily (yes it's a word, well, maybe) gets out HIS 'Not of this world' t-shirt, because husbands need to get their own present when their wives have a birthday... I just laughed as he looked at me with innocent eyes and said, "Whaaattt??" That man... After that, he felt so bad that I didn't fit into the shirt (well I fit into it, it wasn't THAT small, oh you know what I mean), that he decides to give me his other present. Keep in mind that my birthday is the 14th... 9 DAYS AWAY. I opened a wonderfully wrapped present... okay, it was still in the shipping envelope, his favorite type of wrapping, but it was a Pandora bracelet with 2 charms!! :) That made me a very happy wife despite the lack of surprise and very early celebration!

2 comments:

  1. Aw. :) I love C28. We had never been to one until we went to short pump in Richmond. :) I love Pandora bracelets too! Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete