10.24.2010

A piece of a love letter

I have decided to start sharing a piece of a love letter I have received every Sunday. You guys can come up with a cool name for it if you want. I am NOT creative and therefore the only thing that came to mind is 'Scripture Sunday". Dumb. Anyway, I have realized that although I want to share what God has been teaching me, sometimes life gets in the way. I CAN spend 2 minutes typing a verse that has been close to my heart that week. Not only is it good to absorb all God has given me, but it's also accountability to make sure I am getting excited about Him and sharing that. YES, God's word is my love letter, but it's also yours. Sometimes, I feel sick at how I could not get THRILLED to read over it daily!! Anywho, I may not go into detail as to why these verses are important. But they are, to each of us.

Psalm 107:28-31
Then they cry out to the LORD in their trouble, And He brings them out of their distresses. He calms the storm, So that its waves are still. Then they are glad because they are quiet; So He guides them to their desired haven, Oh that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men!

No comments:

Post a Comment