12.28.2010

Christmas Eve

 Christmas Eve was more relaxing than A) I thought it was going to be and B) it usually is. God is good to me like that :) I got to spend some time with my kiddos that morning, but was surprised to have Teal come home at 1 so I was able to leave early. Drew and I went to Fellowship Community Church with Dad, Dreama and Ryan for the Christmas Eve service. It was nice as always. I like attending a church on Christmas Eve so that my focus stays on the One that deserves it. Once we were home we visited with my family, Robin, Elijah and Isaiah came by, and then later Mary and the kids came by. :) As always they totally made my night. :) Trouble was had played, movies were partially watched, snuggles were given, and stockings were stuffed. Oh, so were are bellies... from steak and junk of course. Over all, it was a wonderful day. Again I say,
I AM BLESSED









No comments:

Post a Comment