12.29.2010

Crazy Busy Christmas

Drew and I always have a busy Christmas, filled with family, food, and fun. ;) Blending time with families can be difficult once you are married, and there are definitely tweaks to be made with ours, but for now, I enjoy the craziness... Drew tolerates it. ;) This is the second Christmas morning that we have had my mom, Jeremy, Katie, Audrey, and Owen at our house. Audrey is at a perfect age for opening presents, but we were so proud that she also shared and gave our presents to us. Breakfast Pizza was consumed, and Memaw and Larry came to visit. I loved the fact we woke up to snow! My mom had opened all of my blinds so it jumped out at me when I went out of my bedroom. 

















For lunch we headed to the Hunsleys. I had some of the best steak ever and played Apples to Apples. Drew introduced me to some brain teaser game, but it intimidated me after a couple rounds. I would never be able to beat him at that type of game anyway. It is always interesting, entertaining, enlightening, going over to Drew's parents house, because where he comes from a house full of boys (and a momma), I come from a house full of girls. It's a whole different world, let me tell you.





For dinner we headed to the Farmer get together. There's always a lot going on over there. :) I am so blessed to have so many aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents! If you couldn't tell, family makes me happy. I definitely over indulged in yummy goodness and enjoyed watching Drew and Luke play basketball. Drew seems slightly at a disadvantage doesn't he? ha ha





How did you spend YOUR Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment