12.21.2010

Date #24 & Youth Christmas Party

We were able to accomplish a couple different things this past week. On Thursday we got out the wrapping paper and settled in with a movie. It is amazing how quickly the night goes when you have 300, 175, no, maybe 30 packages to wrap. It felt like a lot. :) My Saturday was also really productive. I attended my last photography class, took my last English exam, and dropped by Lauren and Steven's all before 11:30. Then my dad stopped by to assess house damage, and Drew and I were able to go out. We ate at Firehouse, went to the post office (closed), Lowes, Cornerstone (a cute store downtown, the whole store is %20 off, and there are some cute Christmas items :) ), and then headed back home to get ready for the youth Christmas party. 







I may be slightly biased, but I do believe the party was a success. We had 17 teens, only missing a few regulars, and having a few visitors. That's pretty good for us! :) We off course played "Dirty Santa" ate an abundance of pizza and cupcakes and Drew and I taught them 4 on a couch. This is a Lakeside game that we haven't taught them due to a low attendance. It might take them a while to get the hang of it. :) Oh, we brought Hiro because he had been outside all day. He didn't move from the above position the entire night. Good dog!

1 comment:

  1. :) I love reading your posts! Glad you guys had a good turn out at the Christmas party! :) I want to take a photography class SO bad... I think I might next year!

    ReplyDelete