4.09.2011

Date(s) #35

We had a few 'mini' dates this past week. We spent a chunk of the day last Saturday painting our steps... Little did we know they took 24 hours to dry. I guess we should really read the back labels.. We then spend the evening with Lauren and Steven which was nice and relaxing. Rarely do I go somewhere without thinking through all the things I need to get done. This evening was not like that, and it was fabulous!







On that same Saturday I made homemade pizza dough, so we spent Monday night making our own Pizza. It was delicious! The only convincing I needed to do to get Drew to help was to give him permission to flip the dough in the air... success! We were a tad surprised it turned out. There may be a few times that my cooking has just not worked out for the best, but not this time! It was delicious!

1 comment:

  1. The two of you? Well. You make me happy.

    Have a good weekend:)

    ReplyDelete