4.11.2011

Full House Makes Me Cry

It's true. I tear up within 2 minutes of watching it. I haven't seen it in what seems like forever, but I was flipping through channels, saw it was on, and therefore had to peak. Of course I would know what episode it was within the first few seconds. Anyway, it makes me cry. So do engagements, weddings, and births. (I cried at my own weddings, and my sisters, along with each of my friend's weddings.) I also get close to tears when I see a child I adore (Audrey, Kylee, Owen, Mason) grow up too fast. I cry at church, and while watching movies where I see kids in horrible sittuations. I cry when I think about Thailand and how much I miss the people there. I cry when I hit my funny bone on something. I also laugh so hard I cry. I cry when I get tickled. Tears stream down my face every Spring due to dumb allergies. I was born sensitive what can I say. I used to try to hold it back so that I wouldn't get attention, sometimes I still do. Even still, I am becoming more and more okay with showing that emotion freely, because sometimes, a girl just needs a good cry. It feels refreshingly freeing. 


Side Note: After crying while watching full house I then went on twitter and tried to find most of the actors/actresses on there. That's right, I'm not ashamed. I am now following Danny, Jesse, Kimmy, DJ, Stephanie and Joey. Oh the memories!

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how much I love you AND how much I like you. :) Even and especially with the cryin ;)

    ReplyDelete