4.05.2011

In times like these I wish I knew Bob the Builder Personally

 Oh the things we have learned during these almost 4 months... Drew is becoming a jack-of-all-trades since having to figure out how to put our house back together. I am so OVER the mess, but am loving my renovated house (even though it was fine the way it was before!) The steps are half done, but other than that we only have the randomness to finish up... Unfortunately, since we aren't tripping over tools, we have majorly slowed down in the lets finish this thing and be done mentality we once had. Drew no longer wants to learn more 'trades'. He wants to pretend it's done. I have to say we are doing a fairly good job of it! I really don't want to have this big of a project almost finished for years. That would feel yuck. Hopefully we will get motivated again soon since we've had a little break. Time will tell.









No comments:

Post a Comment