4.23.2011

hair loss & engagements

Youth volleyball has started and Drew and I are the coaches. We have about half and half on our team as far as experienced/never-played-before players so although we aren't winning all of our games, we are definitely holding our own! I have been so proud at the attitudes of the older teenagers, the veterans. They have been really encouraging to the younger ones, even when I know they really want to win. I can see their maturity and it's wonderful! 


I went to a party for my friend who just got engaged! As she introduced me, we are forever friends. Our families grew up together and I just love them so much! That week was so fun because I was able to help her dream/plan.  Seeing her momma was great too since they now live in Houston which is extremely way to far away from here!

I chopped my hair off... and I love it. It's light and swishy and all together wonderful. At least Drew and I think so. Thanks Lauren for getting rid of it!


My friend is leaving to go home in a few weeks. She lives in Indiana and although she is coming back in August, with her new husband (and by new I mean they are getting married in July, not as in she's going home to get a new one) I can't help but be really said she will be gone two months. Our bible study enjoyed throwing her a little shower with goodies and we are so sad we can't go to the wedding! I sure do love you Rebecca! :)


We are hooked on Prison Break right now. Drew and I also seem to be in the middle of some TV show, but we are faithful to watch from beginning to end.... except with Smallville we gave up because it became way to Sci Fi and just down right dumb.


Speaking of TV series, Micheal Scott leaves next week. I may have shed a few tears in this past episode, I-can't-rightly-say.

My friend Mandy just had a baby girl. Her name is Kayleigh, and although I haven't met her in person I already LOVE her! She sure is precious! 


School has been completely different from last 8 weeks. Mainly because I'm only taking two classes, and one is a breeze. It's week 5 and Drew finally heard me semi-stress about rushing to get things done. I'd say that's progress from last time. 


Mother's Day and Drew's Birthday are coming up... and I've got nothing in the present idea department.... sigh.

My niece knows 'Jesus Love Me' and sings in to the top of her lungs... as beautifully as her aunt and grandma do when they ride in the car. ;) Can't wait to hung that child and her brother's neck on Sunday!!  (You should definitely go over to the Naff News blog to watch the video. I would do a cool link to take you there but... I can't remember how to do such a thing... another sigh.

Easter is Sunday and I'm down-right giddy in love with my Savior right now. I love the fact He paid much to high a price, just so I can live with Him forever. He is my constant and I know that He has the BEST plan for my life. I love that I can trust blindly wherever He leads. Thank you Jesus for dying for me. Thank you also for conquering the grave!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment