11.06.2010

Date #19 - Cheddars, walkin, The Killers

Can I just say that date nights are fun. :) I get to talk, and talk and talk and talk and talk... and it's okay. :) There is no phone or sports center or computer for Drew to escape to. I trap him. Muahh ha ha.. just kidding. sort of. We do get a lot of chatting done on our date night. Drew received a gift card to Cheddars as a Pastor Appreciation gift, so that's where we headed. It was delicious! One of the best burgers I've ever had, and Drew stated that the ribs were better than Chili's! Now THATS high praise!

We walked around the mall a little while just perusing, and then headed home to watch 'The Killers'. It may sound scary, but it's a romantic comedy with Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl. There was one part I did not appreciate at all but other than that it was a great movie!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you liked Cheddars!! We should double date sometime there :) Or single date with just the two of us ;)

    ReplyDelete