11.16.2010

My favorite Niece and Nephew

 Audrey quite enjoyed climbing on the sink and getting everything out of the medicine cabinet. I don't know why mom and I bothered cleaning up. She also had all the toothbrushes and toothpastes in her hand, and as she was leaving the bathroom, realized she didn't have mine, so she opens the cabinet under the sink and grabbed it.. How in the world did she know she didn't have one??
 A loves her Dew. I think she needed someone energetic after she drained mine and mom's!
Headed to Chuck E Cheese. A was styling!
This was us on Wednesday evening. We were whipped. I sure did enjoyed my snuggle time though!!

 Meeting Owen Tyler. I sure do love him!
 Mmmm.... Chili's chips and salsa are THE best. period.
 Uncle Dew meeting Owen. :)
 This is my favorite picture! I love the Mohawk!
 Rise and shine bright eyes!

He did have his thumb in his mouth. Now it looks like he is waving good-bye. :)

This is Owen when he is 2 days old.
 
and this is Audrey when she is 2 days old. :) Aren't they the cutest???

2 comments:

  1. Aww, what precious pictures! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A's outfit to chuckie cheese was the best. Well, I don't know it is a tie between that and Owo's mohawk. Should you allow a toddler to rummage through the medicine cabinet? I guess she lived.
    They sure are cute.
    :)

    ReplyDelete