11.24.2010

Prayers of Thanksgiving










Do I really need to say anything about how thankful I am, I mean, clearly you can see I'm thankful. Here are a few reasons I have to be amazed by God's provisions.

  • Drew loves me through good times and bad.. I have been blessed with him as a best friend for almost 7 years
  • I have a job with flexibility to go on adventures with two cuties!
  • I'm healthy, which means I can enjoy yummy food with little consequence. 
  • I'm holding a 15 day old baby right now, THAT'S the life
  • a whole week having my family under 1 roof again
  • answered prayers
  • a wonderful church where Drew and I can serve our Savior
  • my 'home' not 'house' is cozy warm 
  • My Jesus conquered the grave, for me
  • feather pillows
  • lazy mornings
  • apple pie
  • hopes for the future
  • a way to keep in touch with friends from all over (Facebook, blogger)
  • teens that make me laugh, and ones I can jam to country music with
  • late night God talks with Drew, or with some great friends
  • family that loves God and are the examples I need
  • belly-aching laughter
  • His Grace is sufficient for me!
See, see! Thank you God. I don't deserve anything, and yet you provided over and beyond!!



No comments:

Post a Comment