11.13.2010

Mamaw Farmer

I am so thankful that my Jesus died so that we can be with Him forever. My Mamaw Farmer is now free of suffering and living in Paradise with our Savior. She has been such an amazing great grandma and I will miss her dearly, we all will. I still can't believe we were blessed to have her here for 101 years! I enjoyed hearing her stories and love for the Lord. I know that my Jesus said, "Well done my good and faithful servant."




This is our temporary home, it's not where we belong,
Windows and rooms that we're passing through
This is just a stop, on the way to where we're going,
I'm not afraid because I know, this is our temporary home.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for the sadness of loss... and so grateful for the promise of heaven! She was lucky to have a family love her like you all!! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 101 and she is looking fabulous! I know she will be missed, but how awesome it is for her to be home and reunited with her family in heaven...rejoicing and worshipping with the angels. I'll be praying for you and the family tomorrow. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kari, Mamaw Farmer loved and appreciated you very much. Thank you for this tribute on your blog. - Dad

    ReplyDelete