11.08.2010

Rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS

So I have this friend. We don't get to see each other very much because we live hours apart. BUUUTTTT we talk on the phone a lot and I absolutely love her. She is goofy, spontaneous, hyper, encouraging, loving, friendly, and her God is also my God...that's pretty cool! Well, she and her husband Coy came to visit Drew and me!!! They could only stay for an hour, but it was sooooo good to see her face, and her baby bump :) They live in Kentucky so I haven't seen her since their wedding in May. She makes my heart happy.

My God wants to intimately know me.

Getting texts from my sister saying Audrey is looking for me. I am loved. :)

A clean home

lunch with new friends

Prayer... think about it. God gives ME a way to communicate with Him. That's pretty HUGE!

I made snickerdoodles for Drew and he was very grateful. That makes me thankful.

Hoodies and sweatpants... what ever would we do without those staples??

Goofing off with friends from class. It's the little things in life.


God is good and therefore life is good.

1 comment:

  1. so so glad you got to see mandy. so so sorry i didn't :(

    God is good and therefore life is good. THAT is a great quote. I may steal it from you sometime.

    I love your face sweetie...and your heart...and your funny bone...

    ReplyDelete