9.03.2010

Date #11 - Red Sox

Drew's pick was this week for date night. So we headed off to a Red Sox game. We get in line to buy tickets and a couple comes up and hands us two from a previous game. We just traded them in for that nights game and wala! $3 admission for both of us! :) We had already had dinner but had to indulge on our favorite snacks.

My favorite snack is of course, ice cream. I think I need it more than water in order to live. :) I know, I have a problem.

Drew on the other hand, loves the fried food. ;) So he bought french fries. Total date cost. $9. Not too shabby!




It was great weather and although it was dollar beer night so the crowd was a little rowdy, we still had a great time. Unfortunately, the Red Sox were getting crushed so we left when they weren't quite in the 7th inning after 2 hours. It's okay, we had a great relaxing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment