9.12.2010

Date #12 - Car Wash, Stromboli, Date Night

This week's date night included us being productive. It was a gorgeous Friday afternoon so Drew and I decided to wash our cars. IT was hard work that definitely paid off in the end. Water + soap + armor all + vacuum + Windex = very happy husband and wife. :)


Afterwards, we enjoyed some homemade Stromboli.


Drew has been asking me to let him get a disc golf bag for months now. Since his love language is gifts, I decided to surprise him with a trip to Dick's to get his bag. EVEN THOUGH, when he first started playing disc golf he told me never to let him get so addicted to playing that he needed his own bag. He now denies ever saying that, but I promise, he did!!

Red Box is our friend. So are ice cream and Slurpee's. I know, I know, you are probably horrified that every date ends with ice cream and a movie, but I'm telling you, it makes us very happy! :) We rented 'Date Night' which was a really funny movie!! I'd say that was a VERY successful Friday night! Especially since Drew has ditched me several Friday nights lately! :)

1 comment:

  1. Very jealous of the Stromboli. Seems like the last time I ate one it looked very similar and was very delicious :) - Dad

    ReplyDelete