9.18.2010

Date #13 - Nothing... and then a scavenger hunt

Our date night on Thursday including absolutely nothing! It was wonderful! Drew and I have been running crazy, so our desire was to be boring. :) We made dinner, talked, played games, did homework, and well, that is about it!

Friday we decided to go out because it was WAY too pretty to stay inside. We went to Famous Anthony's on Crystal Springs and then had plans to go to Bubblecake. Much to my dismay they were OUT of cupcakes! How does that happen?!?! I was very distraught.

We went to see what Steven and Lauren were up to, thought hard about what people did in Roanoke on a Friday night, and decided to have our own scavenger hunt. Girls against Boys. We thought of 20 items the boys had to find and vice versa. It included a couple of embarrassing questions about where things were, lots of laughs, and EXHAUSTION once we were done putting everything back! Leaving the parking lot, Lauren made the comment that we were getting old since we were whining about our legs being tired after a scavenger hunt. It's true, that was pathetic. We then went to McDonald's to get McFlurrys. :) It was a delightful time.

Oh, the picture below describes our relationship well.. Drew being gross with a bodily function (burping) and blowing it in my face. I think I showed my feelings extremely well.

3 comments:

  1. I like Drew's hair! (Or, lack thereof:)
    And Jeremy does that too - thoroughly grosses me out and I pretty much trained him to stop doing it to me but now he does it to poor Audrey all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew!...although I must say this picture is priceless :) It makes me happy that you had such a nice couple of evenings. I'm praying your trip is wonderfully refreshing for you both. I love ya bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sold out of cupcakes?! Whaaaat?! That is just WRONG. You should get a free cupcake next time.

    And I second what Katie aka "Hidden" said... my poor children have become the victims of gross bodily functions now. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete