9.19.2010

I'm so grateful!

My mom is dedicating Mondays to sharing what she is grateful for. I have decided to do it as well. I have realized over the years that the more I am aware of what my blessings the less I complain. Since Drew and I are heading to Alabama for a youth workers conference (Louie Giglio will be there, I'm pretty excited)tomorrow, I figured I would start tonight.

I am grateful for...
My best friend who I get to spend my life with!
My great grandmother who is 101 and is a great example of a christian
A job where I get to teach and love to amazing kids
Fall weather. :)
Answered prayers... 2 youth workers to help Drew and I/growth in youth group
having family close by
learning more about the character of my Jesus

3 comments:

  1. ...and I'm thankful for YOU :) Love you - have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for reminding me to be thankful :) have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good idea-I think im gonna snatch it up! : )

    ReplyDelete