9.28.2010

Itchy Spots

Bug bites? Bed Bugs? Heat rash? I don't know what they were but it was NOT fun! 3 big red bites showed up in a cluster on my back last Sunday. Tuesday 2 on my thigh popped up. Wednesday, 1 on my cheek. Saturday about 5 in a cluster showed up. I don't know where they were coming from but they itched and were really red even when I didn't scratch them! My friend Lauren suggested they might be bed bugs so we washed our sheets in hot water on Saturday night... I'm not convinced that is what they are, since we were in a hotel for a couple of those nights, but so far no more have shown up!! I know I know, you were all really concerned but watch out! If they aren't getting me anymore, who are they getting?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for not posting pictures.
    - katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes I agree...I was a little worried there might be pictures but super pleased that you didn't take it there...seeing them in person was enough for me...I'm glad there hasn't been anymore, and I'm super glad so far I havn't been the next mysterious red bumps victim.

    ReplyDelete