9.02.2010

Date #10 - Wildflour Cafe, Ice cream, etc..

I know, I know, I need to be more creative. I am just so excited that we are having date nights consistently even though we are slacking on variety! Drew and I had a gift card for the Wildflour Cafe at Towers. My wonderful boss owns it and it is wonderful! You should definitely check it out if you haven't already. Then we headed to Kroger where Drew bought goldfish and Ritz Bits and I bought ice cream and cookies. :) We headed home to snuggle and watch something. Unfortunately, I don't remember what because once again I am talking about a date that happened a week ago. I do know that I have a WONDERFUL husband and I LOVE to spend time with him. Who cares what we do as long as we are happy being together! I'm pretty grateful to God for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment