9.15.2010

Two cuties that melt my heart

Have I mentioned that I love my job?? It's hard work taking care of kids that aren't yours, but so fun at the same time! I have to take a minute to brag about these two wonderful children! First of all, on Labor Day Teal (the kids momma) brought these pretty flowers to me. She said "Happy Nanniversary, you deserve flowers!" I have been working with the kiddos for a year now which is hard to believe! I started when Kylee was 5 weeks old and Mason was 20 months. I have LOVED getting to watch them grow and be apart of their life! What a huge blessing God has given me!



I take care of them Monday - Friday 8:30-4ish. This summer was full of parks, museums, pools, friends, etc... Mason is now going to preschool 3 days a week for a couple hours so I get Kylee alone for several hours which is very nice!

Kylee turned 1 in July. She is walking everywhere and even starting to say a few words! She is saying 'no' (of course that's one of the first words, thankfully she says it when she doesn't want to give kisses, not when she is disobedient), Da Da, ruff ruff (for dog), and if I swore, I would sware she said her version of thank you today when I handed her a cracker! She loves giving kisses, teases you, has become a snuggle bug, and definitely a strong-willed child. She is a dare devil, and I definitely see how younger kids catch on to things faster because she copies her brother a lot!!


Mason will be 3 in January and it has been crazy how much he has changed!! He is talking a lot now, and has great manners!! Mason has a tender heart and loves giving hugs! He will tell you he loves you and misses you. :) It has been neat to see the changes in his little life, going from someone who didn't like to share and loved to throw mulch at kids, to one that tries really hard to do the right thing. I just love snuggling with this boy and seeing the independent, curious, smart boy he is becoming!

This is Rhodes. My friend Lauren is also a Nanny for three kids and we try to get together often. He is the same age as Audrey and just adores Kylee! He used to scare her to death but now she enjoys laughing with him... but NOT kissing him! :)

2 comments:

  1. Kylee, you haven't called me in almost a week! - Kari's Dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) She's been sick... I'm sure it wont take long before she does again... Just has to get trickier about taking my phone :)

    ReplyDelete