3.07.2011

Giddiness over God's Goodness (# 104 -115)

I know I am fairly sporadic with my blogging, and when I do blog I tend to do several posts at once, but bare with me. I have been wanting to post a grateful post for a while now and there is no time like the present. 



surprise visits from my nephew and sister make me all sorts of giddy inside and out

seeing the end of a long 8 weeks 

cooking for my man, and him loving it

accountability with a semi-new but quickly becoming a great friend

having people tell me that they are praying for me
going to work where two kids yell "Kari" and usually run for hugs... and cry when I leave

those same kids that make me laugh almost constantly

a hard workout... well I'm grateful at the results

belting out the words to the Wicked soundtrack... and envisioning each scene of the show. I think I've mentioned it before, but it. was. wonderful.

getting to snuggle with Nycole in nursery at church

lots of chats with my 'employer' since she was home from surgery... I enjoy time with her

hearing my dad and husband talk construction talk... it's nice that my dad knows so much and my hubby wants to learn so much

knowing that my Jesus is faithful and is Constant

1 comment: