3.27.2011

My God is Here

I have been reading through the book of Psalms... backwards. Don't ask me why because I couldn't tell ya. It isn't every day by any means, but whenever I read a Psalm during my time with God, I leave where I left off, from the end to the beginning. I reached chapter 66 and was amazed. These verses are my life. These are what I cling to, because I KNOW them to be true about how awesome my God is. (The name awesome is even used in this chapter for the name of God, which I think is very accurate to how I feel about Him.)

MY GOD IS HOLY. HE HAS OVERCOME THE WORLD, AND ALL WILL BOW TO HIM ONE DAY.

Through the greatness of Your power your enemies shall submit themselves to you.

HE HOLDS ME IN HIS HANDS. NOTHING CAN SEPARATE ME FROM THAT. HE WILL PROTECT.

Bless our God... [who] does not allow our feet to be moved.

IN THIS WORLD WE WILL HAVE TROUBLES, WHETHER FROM OUR OWN SELFISHNESS OR THROUGH SATAN'S ATTACK. GOD WILL BRING US THROUGH.

We went through fire and through water, But you brought us out to rich fulfillment.

I AM ALIVE SO THAT I CAN MAKE HIM KNOWN TO OTHERS. DECLARE HIS NAME BY MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES AND WHAT I KNOW TO BE TRUE ABOUT HIM.

Come and hear, all you who fear God, And I will declare what He has done for my soul.

HE HEARS ME. HE CARES FOR ME. HE PICKS ME UP WHEN I FALL, AND LOVES ME THE SAME.... CONSTANTLY AND CONSISTENTLY.

Who has not turned away my prayer, Nor His mercy from me! 




* The word of God is in italics.

No comments:

Post a Comment