3.29.2011

Okay, Spring is officially here,,, or so I thought.

 Last week Drew and I had some visitors come over to our house for a cookout! Mom and Audrey came over while Drew cooked hamburgers and we officially started the warm weather celebrations! Little did we know that a short week later we would have snow on the ground. Nevertheless we had a great time. Drew built a fire although we didn't get to enjoy it too much before my allergies were shot. It was such a relaxing evening except for the constant getting up in order to assure my precious niece that Hiro (our dog) would not eat her. She used to love him, but I guess he seemed a little too playful that night because all we heard was 'itso kay? itso kay? itso kaaaayyy???'








1 comment:

  1. That is one beautiful child.

    However, the grandmother looks a bit fatigued.

    Where is Wiwi?

    ReplyDelete